At Hume Bank we believe in building the long-term prosperity of our customers and supporting goals that benefit our community, not profit from them. We aspire to support our customers on all of life’s great adventures.
We are looking for a highly motivated, resilient and determined lending professional to join our team. This is a unique opportunity for and experienced lender with ambition and drive to develop our footprint in the Riverina region, servicing Wagga Wagga and surrounds. You will have a strong knowledge of the local market, existing networks and provide high quality relationship management, playing a hands-on role to retain and increase your customer base through various channels.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Business development from new and existing clients and external business referrers
- Growing an extensive external business referral network
- Building relationships with customers and working with them to provide lending products that best meet their needs
- Building and sustaining a lending pipeline
- Managing the end to end customer experience from application to approval
- Mobile operation and flexibility for customer convenience
- Providing efficient, professional and confident service to stakeholders
- Identifying opportunities for cross-sell
- Proactive generation and ongoing nurturing of a referral network
- Establishing new business while leveraging and maintaining your existing networks
- Active involvement in new opportunity identification by prospecting internal and external networks to grow new business
- You will enjoy working in a fast paced environment and are known to strive to be the best in your field while always remaining ethical and focused on your customers
- Highly developed knowledge and experience in personal lending
- Previous retail lending experience and an inherent customer focus
- Ability to connect and build strong, genuine relationships
- Strong business acumen
- Exceptional time management skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Have a genuine interest in providing financial solutions to customers
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for Hume – a future focused, dynamic and successful purpose driven bank with a strong community history and an exciting future
- Ongoing career development and progression
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
- Company branded vehicle
Finally a little about us: https://youtu.be/lynBPG9dXUA
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: Monday 23 March 2020