Hume Bank is a leading regional financial institution with over 60,000 customers, 140 staff and 15 branch locations. Having been part of our communities for 64 years, we are committed to continuing to help our customers achieve their financial goals.
An exciting opportunity exists for a dynamic, experienced and highly motivated human resources professional to significantly contribute to Hume’s ongoing success.
Reporting to the Chief People & Change Officer, this challenging and pivotal role is responsible for driving Hume Bank’s best practice people programs, as well as overseeing the talent acquisition portfolio.
Working as part of a team, the People & Culture Specialist will play a key role in the day to day operations of the HR function as well as the implementation of a variety of key projects and strategic initiatives.
- Provision of advice across the employee life cycle
- Co-ordination of talent acquisition activities
- Execution of cyclical processes, such as remuneration reviews, benefits and reporting
- Development and execution of talent, diversity, and engagement initiatives
- Facilitation of work health and safety programs and legislative compliance
- Ongoing process and capability improvement of the HR team
- Provision of guidance and support to the broader business
- Engagement on key HR projects
The ideal candidate will have tertiary qualifications in HR or a related discipline, with solid experience in a HR generalist role. Your excellent interpersonal skills, sound communication skills, passion for working in a fast paced environment and well developed judgement and decision making skills, will be critical to success.
If you are looking for your next opportunity, and working in a purpose-led organisation with a strong community history and exciting future sound like fun, then please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close Monday 24 June 2019.