Hume Bank Limited’s Clancy Koala Colouring Competition [the Competition] is subject to the following terms and conditions. By taking part in the Competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions:
1. Entry is open to all students up to and including the age of 12 years old, attending a school which is part of Hume Bank’ School Banking Program. Competition limited to one entry per person only.
2. The Competition commences at 9:00am on Sunday 1 March 2020 and closes at 5.00pm on Friday 3 April 2020.
3. There is one prize pack of one (1) Hume Bank Limited $50 ‘Clancy Koala Account’ voucher and one (1) Family Pass to the movies [the Prize].
4. The Hume Bank Limited $50 ‘Clancy Koala Account’ voucher is not transferable or refundable. The voucher entitles the bearer, on presentation at any Hume Bank branch, to either add $50 to an existing Hume Bank ‘Clancy Koala Account’ or have the funds deposited to a newly opened ‘Clancy Koala Account’, where sufficient identification has been provided and account opening criteria has been met.
5. The Family Pass is not transferable or refundable and is not redeemable for cash. The Family Pass prize is offered as a voucher which is valid for 2 adults & 2 children’s movie tickets or 1 adult and 3 children’s movies tickets to any G or PG rated film. The Family Pass is not valid with Gold Class sessions, 3D movies or any other special offer.
6. A colouring sheet will be included within each of Hume Bank’ School Banking information pack. Additional colouring sheets can be collected from your school office. The hand-completed colouring sheet can be returned with your banking on School Banking days or at any Hume Bank branch during the Competition period.
7. The most original and creative entry, as selected by the judge, and in accordance with these terms and conditions, will win.
8. Entries will be judged at 10am on Monday 6 April 2020 at Hume Bank Ltd, 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640.
9. The winner will be notified via the contact number listed on the front of this page, no later than Tuesday 7 April 2020.
10. As entrants are under 18, a parent or legal guardian must accompany the winner to collect the Prize at a time and place as arranged by Hume Bank Limited.
11. The promoter is Hume Bank Ltd ABN 85 051 868 556. AFSL and Australian Credit Licence No: 244248.