Hume Bank will have altered opening hours during the 2020 Christmas and New Years period.
All branches and our Contact Centre will be closed on the following public holidays:
- Friday 25th December 2020
- Saturday 26th December 2020
- Monday 28th December 2020
- Friday 1st January 2021
Our local Contact Centre team can be reached on 1300 004 863 (Monday-Friday: 8:00am - 5:45pm or Saturday: 9:30am - 12:00pm), excluding the above Public Holidays.
Don’t forget you can access your online banking via iBank or Hume Bank's App.
To check where and when each of our branches are operating, see below:
Baylis Street, Corowa, Lavington, Myer & Wodonga Place.
- Open Tuesday 29th, Wednesday 30th and Thursday 31st December 2020.
- Closed 3pm Thursday 24th, Friday 25th, Monday 28th December 2020 and Friday 1st January 2021.
Culcairn, Howlong, Jindera, Olive Street, Rutherglen, Thurgoona, Wangaratta, White Box & Yackandandah.
- Closed from 3pm Thursday 24th December 2020 and reopening Monday 4th January 2021.
Normal trading hours will resume for all branches Monday 4th January 2021.
We wish you and your families a happy and safe holiday!