Hume Bank is excited to announce the launch of its newest and most innovative home loan offering to our customers and broker networks, myBlue.
- Owner occupiers and investors can choose from both the fixed and variable rate loans.
- Standard features including up to eight offset accounts (including the fixed rate loan), no application or ongoing fees, low rates and low comparison rates, and the ability to make extra repayments.
- myBlue was developed based on customer and broker feedback and the desire to deliver a simplified product offering.
- myBlue is Hume Bank’s most flexible home loan offering.
Replacing the bank’s existing suite of owner occupied and investment home loans, myBlue is now Hume Bank’s single home loan offering and was designed with simplicity in mind.
“Having a single product allows us to streamline our assessment and credit approval process, giving us a faster decisioning time, getting our customers into their homes sooner,” said Chief Marketing and Design Officer, Jason Woolhouse.
For customers, the removal of multiple products with varying features and conditions simply means less confusion about which option is right for them.
Customers can enjoy standardised features across both fixed and variable interest rate options, including:
- Up to eight offset accounts as standard, including on fixed loans
- Low rates with highly-competitive comparison rates – fixed rates will revert to the current in-market variable rate
- No application or ongoing fees
- Ability to make extra repayments and free online redraw
“We listened to what our customers and broker networks want from a home loan, and myBlue is the result. By offering one simplified product, we’ve removed the complexity that customers can face when searching for a home loan,” said Jason.
The launch of myBlue also coincides with an update to Hume Bank’s online lender booking system, further enhancing and simplifying customers’ digital experience with the bank.
Find out more about our myBlue Fixed Rate Home Loan and Variable Rate Home Loan.