As the flooding crisis in northern New South Wales and south-east Queensland continues to evolve, we're here to help our customers through this difficult time.
If you’re a Hume Bank personal or business customer affected by the New South Wales and Queensland floods, we encourage you to contact us so we can discuss the support you need, which may include:
- Pausing payments on home loans, personal loans, and business loans
- Emergency access to funds
- Interest rate reductions on current lending and the waiving of any applicable restructuring fees
- Accessing term deposits early without penalty
- Debt consolidation and personal loans at special interest rates.
Our Contact Centre is available on 1300 004 863 Monday to Friday from 8:00am to 5:45pm and 9:30am to 12pm, Saturdays.
If you are also an Allianz insurance customer and need to make a claim, please visit www.allianzclaims.com.au or call the Allianz claims line on 1300 555 030.
Allianz recommends the following if you need to make an insurance claim:
- Lodge your claim as soon as it is safe to do so
- Photograph damaged or destroyed items
- Be able to provide an inventory of items that have been damaged. This is not required but will help with the claims process.