Earlier in the year, we partnered with Border Trust, Albury Wodonga’s Community Foundation, and together we raised $112,000 for local bushfire impacted communities, thanks to the generosity of our local community.
The Bushfire Relief Fund Grant Program is now open, and aims at supporting medium and long term recovery projects and initiatives within the Local Government Areas of Alpine, Greater Hume, Towong and Snowy Valleys.
If you’re part of an organisation based in, or servicing one of the impacted areas, we want to hear from you!
You can access grants of up to $10,000 for your project or initiative if it falls under one of the following focus areas:
- Health & well-being initiatives.
- Programs, events and initiatives that support the development of emerging leaders in the affected areas.
- Programs that assist the regeneration of the land affected by fire.
- Programs that assist animals affected by fire.
- Events and initiatives that connect bushfire affected communities.
The Grant Round closes on 15 July 2020. Eligibility criteria apply.
To learn more and submit an application, head to the Border Trust's Bushfire Relief Fund Grant Program page here.