Do you know how much you spend – each week, each month, each quarter? If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
If your money seems to disappear, try setting yourself a firm but achievable budget and start taking control of your money.
There are many ways to have your money working harder:
- identify your medium to long term personal goals and prioritise them
- take a hard look at your bills to see how you have been spending your money and work out where you can cut down.
- identify debts that have the highest interest charge and pay these off as a priority.
- consider having part of your salary regularly deducted from your savings account and transferred to an investment account.
- create a realistic but firm budget to help determine your saving capacity.
- reward yourself when you reach budget milestones.
Take a look at our budget planner which can help you get your finances in order. A Bridges financial planner can help you assess your individual needs, explain suitable investments and develop appropriate strategies.
For more information on how a financial planner can help you why not view the 'How a financial planner can help' online video?
Call Hume on 02 6051 3233 to make a complimentary and obligation-free initial appointment with a Bridges financial planner.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX Participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, Hume Bank Limited (ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence No. 244248) does not accept responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives.