When was the last time you checked your contact details in iBank?
It’s probably something you don’t think of very often, but having the correct information listed has lots of benefits.
- Resetting access to your Hume Bank App and iBank without calling our Contact Centre. We’ll send an SMS code to your registered mobile device to create a new App PIN or iBank password. This is handy for evenings, weekends and public holidays when our Contact Centre isn’t available.
- Set up a PayID to receive payments quickly and easily from others with your mobile number or email address; no more remembering account numbers or BSB.
- Self-service options in Hume Bank’s App and iBank including adding new payees or changing your card PIN. These actions can be completed in our App and iBank but require an SMS code as an extra layer of security.
- Transferring over $2,000 per day to external account or setting up a new BPay biller also require an SMS code to complete.
- Receive eStatements to reduce paper clutter and help keep your identity secure. When a new statement becomes available, simply log into iBank to view and download it. It’s that simple.
If we have your correct contact details, it also means we can get in touch with you about important updates or changes that may occur.
Updating your contact details
It’s easy to check and update your contact details in iBank
- Log into iBank and hover over ‘My Options’ in the main navigation
- Click on ‘Contact details’
- Follow the prompts
If you have any questions, our Contact Centre is available on 1300 004 863 from 8:00am to 5:45pm, Monday to Friday and 9:30am to 12:00pm, Saturday. You can also email us at [email protected] or drop into one of our branches during opening hours.