The aim of financial planning is more than just managing your savings and investments. It's about helping you to plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. You work hard so why not make sure your money is working as hard as you are.
Whether you are in your carefree 20s, consolidating 30s, comfortable 40s or cruising 50s, the advice of a professional financial planner can be critical in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy that will work for you.
How financial advice can help you
Financial advice can make a big difference at every stage of life. A financial planner can help you with different investment strategies for different circumstances, such as:
- Managing your investments tax-effectively
- Saving for a home
- Planning for the costs of marriage and the benefits of combined income and savings
- Making your income go further by investing wisely
- Structuring your assets effectively if you are self-employed
- Planning for a family and the loss of a regular salary whilst on maternity leave
- Helping you make the most of your superannuation opportunities
- Planning your finances following a redundancy or when changing jobs
- Making the most of a maturing term deposit or a financial windfall, such as an inheritance
- Maximising your eligibility for Centrelink benefits
- Planning the retirement lifestyle you want
To find out more about how financial planning could help you why not view the 'How a financial planner can help' online video?
Call Hume on 02 6051 3233 to make a complimentary and obligation-free initial appointment with a Bridges financial planner.
Bridges Financial Services Pty Limited (Bridges). ABN 60 003 474 977. ASX Participant. AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and does not take into account your objectives, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this advice, you should consult a financial planner. In referring members to Bridges, Hume Bank Limited (ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence No. 244248) does not accept responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice of Bridges and its authorised representatives.