1) All fixed rate term home loans revert to standard variable rate (SVR) after fixed term except fixed rate packaged loans which revert to 0.70% discount from SVR(regardless of balance) at the expiration of the fixed term.
2) As the Line of Credit is interest only for the term of the loan, and the borrower may not have reduced the principal at all by the end of the term, the borrower must consider how they are going to repay the principal sum at the end of the term. Repayment by sale of the owner/occupied property may not be suitable.
3) Comparison rate based on a secured loan of $150,000 over 25 years. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees and other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the comparison rate but may influence the cost of the loan.
4) The 2 Year Introductory Variable Offer applies to new loans from Hume for the purpose of a purchase or refinance and does not apply to a refinance of an existing Hume loan. Offer expires on 30/06/2017, at which point only approved loans funded within 3 months of the offer end date will
continue to be eligible. At the end of the introductory period, the loan reverts back to the Interest Saver rate.
5) First Home Starters Package offer applies to first home buyer applicants who have not previously purchased a property. This offer is not available for any home loan refinance, variation or change of loan purpose of any existing Hume home loan. This offer is available from 1 May 2017 until
withdrawn by Hume. To be eligible for the offer, customers must apply during the Offer Period, be approved and funded within the time period set out in their loan offer.
*Discount applies to new loans to Hume from 18/03/2015 for the purpose of a purchase or refinance, where the packaged home loan borrowings total more than these amounts. For bridging loans, the loan amount used to determine the applicable discount is the loan amount once the bridging loan has been reduced at the end of the bridging period
** A $375 annual fee applies per package.
Interest rate correct as at 1 May 2017 and subject to change without notice.