Valentine’s Day Promotion - Terms and Conditions
1. The “Valentine’s Day Promotion” (Promotion) commences at 9:00am AEDT on Wednesday 1 February 2017 and closes at 5.00pm AEDT on Thursday 28 February 2017 (Promotion Period). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 (Hume) of 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640, Phone 1300 004 863, under NSW Permit No LTPS-17/11135.
3. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants. An eligible entrant is a person who is (i) not a current customer of Hume immediately before the commencement of the Promotion Period and who becomes a member of Hume during the Promotion Period, (ii) 18 or older, and (iii) not a Hume employee. (An individual who immediately before the commencement of the Promotion Period is not a member of Hume but has an authority to operate a Hume account and who is not a Hume account holder is eligible to participate in the Promotion if that individual satisfies the 3 conditions above.) Each eligible entrant is automatically entered in the draw for the prize for the Promotion (Prize).
4. The Prize is a voucher for Luxury Rooftop Glamping in Melbourne CBD for two adults (Level 3, 271 Little Lonsdale Street Melbourne) including 1 night’s accommodation in a Luxe Plus tent (5 x 5 metre), fitted out with a queen bed, premium linen and split system air conditioning, and includes breakfast. The prize also includes: complimentary stocked esky with local craft beer, cider and water, sweet treats on arrival, gourmet breakfast box and coffee delivered to your tent, concierge service with expert help from a team of Dream Makers, onsite reception available 24 hours, complimentary cocktail during Cocktail Hour from 5pm-7pm, complimentary custom-made Gelato Messina ice cream delivered to your tent, complimentary bowling next door at Strike Bowling, access to the General Store, access to luxurious amenity units with toilet and shower facilities, each stocked with bath products. All other related costs will be at expense of the Prize recipient. This experience is available Sunday night - Thursday night only. The voucher is required to be used by 24/01/2018. The Prize is valued at $450.
5. The Prize winner will need to book their trip away via the Red Balloon website (www.redballoon.com.au) using their voucher.
6. The Prize will be drawn at [12.00pm] at the offices of Hume at 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640 on [1 March 2017]. The recipient of the Prize will be selected randomly by member number from the active customer database of Hume.
7. The name of the Prize winner will be posted on Hume’s website. The winner will also be notified by phone and in writing.
8. Subject to these terms and conditions, Hume shall determine all questions and issues relating to a person’s eligibility to enter the Promotion, and/or to obtain the Prize, in its absolute discretion, and no correspondence shall be entered into relating to any determination made.
9. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Hume reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any requirements of law. Hume reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, including if an automated entry mechanism is used.
10. Hume will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained arising directly or indirectly from the Promotion or in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11. All entries in the Promotion become the property of Hume. If you win the Prize, it is a condition of your acceptance of the Prize that you agree that Hume may use and disclose the information provided by you (including for marketing and publicity purposes) as set out in Hume’s Privacy Statement available at www.humebank.com.au and publish your name as the winning entrant in any media.
Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244248