1. The “$1,000 Petrol Card Competition” (Competition) commences at 9:00am AEDT on Friday 17 February 2017 and closes at 5.00pm AEDT on Monday 13 March 2017 (Competition Period). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 (Hume) of 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640, Phone 1300 004 863, under NSW Permit No LTPS/17/11654.
3. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants. An eligible entrant is a person who is (i) either a current or non-current customer of Hume who opens a Personal Loan of any amount, of which they apply online before 5.00pm AEDT on Monday 13 March 2017 and is funded 31 March 2017, (ii) 18 or older, and (iii) not a Hume employee. Each eligible entrant is automatically entered in the draw for the prize for the Competition (Prize).
4. The Prize is a $1,000 Caltex StarCash Card which will be activated by Hume Bank. The card is only valid for use at Caltex stations, which can be found using the ‘Find a Caltex’ tab at Caltex.com.au. The card is required to be used by 01/07/2018. The Prize is valued at $1,000.
5. The Prize will be drawn at [12.00pm] at the offices of Hume at 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640 on [4th April 2017]. The recipient of the Prize will be selected randomly by member number from the active customer database of Hume.
6. The name of the Prize winner will be posted on Hume’s website. The winner will also be notified by phone and in writing.
7. Subject to these terms and conditions, Hume shall determine all questions and issues relating to a person’s eligibility to enter the Promotion, and/or to obtain the Prize, in its absolute discretion, and no correspondence shall be entered into relating to any determination made.
8. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, Hume reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any requirements of law. Hume reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, including if an automated entry mechanism is used.
9. Hume will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained arising directly or indirectly from the Competition or in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. All entries in the Promotion become the property of Hume. If you win the Prize, it is a condition of your acceptance of the Prize that you agree that Hume may use and disclose the information provided by you (including for marketing and publicity purposes) as set out in Hume’s Privacy Statement available at www.humebank.com.au and publish your name as the winning entrant in any media.
Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244248