At Hume Bank we believe in building the long-term prosperity of our customers and supporting goals that benefit our community, not profit from them. We aspire to support our customers on all of life’s great adventures.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about exceeding results and transforming cultural change through exceptional leadership to join our Sales and Service team in the Albury area.
The Head of Sales – Retail will lead the branch network and lending teams across our Murray Indigo, Goulburn Murray and Eastern Riverina zones to meet service, customer and referral targets while uplifting performance and developing our teams.
This role is based in Albury; however there is opportunity for flexibility in regards to office and home based working.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Oversee the daily operations and provide leadership to the Branch Network and Lending teams
- Build and maintain a high performing team through effective mentoring, coaching, professional development and performance management
- Maintain detailed knowledge of designated products, services and procedures as well as in depth appreciation of the competitive market
- Define and execute plans to deliver on targets, drive accountability and lead the team accordingly
- Ensure compliance and regulatory requirements are met, using risk management frameworks
- Manage and optimise branch profitability as per agreed strategy
- Drive a consistent focus on the employee experience to drive staff engagement and a positive culture
- You will ideally hold a relevant tertiary qualification in business or a related field
- Previous experience in lending, banking or retail environments where you have led large, remote teams to achieve KPI’s and deliver exceptional customer service
- Strong understanding of regulatory and compliance requirements in the financial services industry
- Experience in driving a responsive, cohesive and performance based cultural transformation
- Strong, visible leadership including the ability to translate corporate strategies into clear, specific goals, objectives and plans
- Outstanding stakeholder relationships – customers, peers, staff, influencers, etc.
- Excellence management and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks
What’s in it for you?
- Join a purpose-led organisation with a strong community history and an exciting future
- Work with a dynamic team in the Albury-Wodonga Region
- Attractive salary and employee benefits
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Applications close: Monday 10 August 2020