At Hume Bank we believe in building the long-term prosperity of our customers and supporting goals that benefit our community, not profit from them. We aspire to support our customers on all of life’s great adventures.
About the Role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly competent, strategic and driven individual to join Hume Bank as the Head of Marketing in our Customer & Experience team.
Reporting to the Chief Customer Officer, the Head of Marketing will lead marketing strategy and execution across Hume Bank to support our corporate strategy and achieve customer and commercial objectives.
This role will play an important leadership position in supporting a customer centric culture – including development and execution of customer strategy, voice of customer program and customer care and engagement program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and execution of Hume Bank marketing strategy in order to achieve annual growth, customer and brand objectives. This includes key customer acquisition and retention metrics.
- Lead the development and execution of Hume Bank brand strategy to achieve key brand metrics, including brand positioning, brand expression and brand engagement.
- Lead the delivery of new digital capabilities including website upgrade and marketing automation to enable personalised experiences and next best action.
- Lead Hume Bank customer strategy and execution including customer segmentation and analysis.
- Establish frameworks and metrics to support consistent delivery across the organisation.
- Lead customer insights across the organisation, including managing relationships with key external suppliers.
- Establish a comprehensive voice of customer program to capture customer feedback (in conjunction with Head of Customer Optimisation).
- Drive a strong culture of customer centricity across Hume Bank in conjunction with other leaders in the Customer & Experience team.
- Manage annual spend within the allocated marketing budget and optimise return on investment.
- Develop, participate in and lead regular and ad hoc projects in the department, ensuring projects are in line with departmental and corporate plans so that projects meet key business objectives.
- Extensive prior experience in marketing or related field (preferably some of this in services marketing).
- Strong track record of delivering successful marketing strategies and driving growth in key metrics.
- Proven experience in building and developing high performing teams.
- Experience managing agency relationships is highly advantageous.
- Experience in digital marketing and customer transformation preferred.
- Excellent understanding of market research.
- Ability to develop strategic concepts and translate into actionable plans.
- Highly collaborative with ability to influence beyond direct reporting lines.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to negotiate and influence key stakeholders.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to work for Hume Bank – a future focused, dynamic and successful purpose driven bank
- A great employee experience, complimented with benefits such as flexible working conditions
- Ongoing career development and progression opportunities
- Be part of the Leadership team shaping and creating future value
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Finally a little bit about us, https://youtu.be/lynBPG9dXUA
Applications close: Monday 25 October 2021