At Hume Bank we believe in building the long-term prosperity of our customers and supporting goals that benefit our community, not profit from them. We aspire to support our customers on all of life’s great adventures.
Leading a highly motivated team and reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, we have a fantastic opportunity for a commercially savvy and highly-analytical individual to join our Finance team in Albury-Wodonga.
As the Head of Finance, you will form close working relationships across finance and partner the business by providing key financial analysis & insights and ensuring all regulatory compliance and reporting obligations are met.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the team of finance professionals who are valued business partners and contribute meaningfully to the team and bank strategy
- Deliver accurate and timely financial insights from monthly management & board reporting, ad-hoc reporting, budgeting , forecasting and stress testing to enable a clear vision of Hume Bank’s position and financial outlook
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and serve as a trusted business advisor who proactively engages around financial and strategic activities
- Protect Hume Bank and its customers by ensuring the regulatory, taxation compliance and statutory reporting obligations are met within required timeframes and with accuracy
- Ensuring Hume Bank’s financial risk management policies, controls, limits, and strategies are in compliance with applicable regulations, standards, rating agency standards (S & P), and strategic imperatives
- Oversee and drive efficiency and effectiveness in reporting and processes to meet the needs of the business
- Significant experience in financial management or related roles, banking and/or financial services industry experience is preferred
- Degree qualified in related field with CA/CPA qualification
- Experience in a data driven finance function and proficiency in reporting services such as PowerBI would be looked at favourably
- Proficient skills in financial modelling and strong analytical skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Effective collaboration and influencing skills
- Exceptional leadership skills used to drive team performance and maintain high employee engagement
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to work for Hume – a future focused, dynamic and successful purpose driven bank
- Join a purpose-led organisation with a strong community history and an exciting future
- Ongoing career development and progression with an attractive salary and employee benefits
Finally a little about us: https://youtu.be/lynBPG9dXUA
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by 9 June 2020.