At Hume Bank we believe in building the long-term prosperity of our customers and supporting goals that benefit our community, not profit from them. We aspire to support our customers on all of life’s great adventures.
We want to continue to attract, retain, invest in and build a workforce that is highly engaged, passionate about what they do and who they do it for.
To support the People team to deliver on our aspirations to attract high level talent, we are looking for a passionate professional with a keen interest in specialising in the acquisition of talent.
As the Talent Acquisition Officer, you will support the end-to end recruitment process, including role briefing, drafting position descriptions, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting candidates. Partnering with the business will also see you support our internal talent programs including secondments and transfers, as we support career advancement and internal opportunities.
This is a permanent part-time role, up to a maximum of 30 hours per week, based at our head office in Albury, NSW. The role can be offered with flexibility of work location and hours, including working from home options.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the development of best practice recruitment and selection techniques and processes
- Support managers in all aspects of end-to end recruitment, including briefing, advertising, shortlisting, interviewing, and selecting
- Oversee the development and update of all Position Descriptions for new and existing positions
- Manage recruitment administration including posting of advertisements to job boards, acknowledging candidates, monitoring general applications and overseeing approvals for vacancies
- Develop a pipeline for external and internal talent to fill future opportunities, including a broad external network of talent at all levels
- Support the administration process of compliance checks, new starter processes and induction planning
We want to hear from you if you have:
- A passion for recruitment and supporting talent into new career opportunities with an employer of choice
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, including the ability to multi-task various roles at any given time
- Strong accountability for the ownership and delivery of activities, with ability to make sound decisions in an informed manner.
- Ability to quickly develop professional relationships and maintain strong networks
- Relevant qualification or previous experience in generalist HR/recruitment or a similar role
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing career development and interesting work, in a great team environment
- An opportunity to work for Hume Bank – a future focused, dynamic and successful purpose driven bank in Albury-Wodonga
- A great employee experience and employee benefits, including flexible working under a hybrid work model
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, then we want to hear from you!
To apply, please email your application including a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Finally here is a little bit about us, https://youtu.be/lynBPG9dXUA.
Applications close: Monday 24 January 2022