Compulsory Third Party Green Slip

Insurance you have to have

CTP insurance (known as a Greenslip in New South Wales) covers the cost of third party compensation claims, if you, or anyone driving your car, causes an accident in which someone else is injured.

CTP Greenslip

Good driver discount

to reward safe drivers over 30

Why choose us for your CTP Greenslip?

We provide competitive Greenslips in NSW, and if you’re aged 30 or over with zero demerits you may qualify for our Good Driver Discount.

Discounts for good drivers over 30

Competitive prices

Fast quotes online or at a branch

Did you know...

  • CTP Greenslip insurance is mandatory – you need it to register your car in New South Wales.
  • If you, or anyone driving your car, causes an accident in which someone else is injured your Greenslip covers the cost of their compensation claim.
  • CTP covers other drivers, passengers, pedestrians, cyclists and motorcycle riders. It doesn’t cover damage to your, or anyone else’s, vehicle or property – for that you’ll need car insurance.

Get the ball rolling

Whether you’re starting your journey or making a claim, it’s easy to get in touch with the team to organise your CTP insurance.

We’ve got you covered, no matter what

If you’re in the market for insurance that protects vehicle and property damage, consider beefing up your CTP Greenslip with motor insurance or caravan & trailer insurance with us.

Things you should know

This CTP offer applies to motor cars and light commercial vehicles. To receive the good driver rate applicants must be over the age of 30 with no other drivers under the age of 25 and must have zero demerit points on their licence at the time the premium is paid. A light commercial vehicle is a goods-carrying vehicle up to 4.5 tonnes gross vehicle mass. Insurance issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited. ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545. Hume Bank Ltd acts as an agent for QBE and will receive a commission for insurance arranged.