In our latest initiative, to help persons facing sudden cardiac arrest in our region, we have installed Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs).
We’re proud to announce that Hume Bank has installed community-accessible Automated External Defibrillators (AED) to help those experiencing sudden cardiac arrest across our region.
An AED is a sophisticated, easy-to-use, medical device that analyses the heart’s rhythm and, if necessary, delivers an electrical shock, or defibrillation, to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
By making this critical piece of medical equipment available to the members of our communities, they will be able to respond quickly during a cardiac emergency.
Signs will be placed in our remaining branches where we do not have an AED to inform our community members where the closest AED can be found.
You can find an AED for emergency use only at the following Hume Bank branches:
- Wodonga Place – Cnr Elgin Boulevard and, High St, Wodonga
- Corowa – 79 Sanger St, Corowa
- Howlong – 1/45 Hawkins St, Howlong
- Albury – 492 Olive St, Albury
- Lavington – 1/346 Griffith Road, Lavington
You’ll also find a community accessible AED near our Hume Bank branches in:
- Jindera – Jindera Community Hub, 83 Urana Street, Jindera
- Rutherglen – 128 Main St, Rutherglen
To learn more about AEDs visit: http: