We are thinking of all our customers who may be affected by the current Victorian flood emergency in our regions.
If you have sustained any damage to property as a result of the floods and have Allianz Insurance through Hume Bank, notify Allianz as soon as it’s safe to do so using one of the below methods:
Phone (Claims Hotline): 1300 555 030
- Allianz claims service providers and loss adjusters are on standby, ready to respond as flood waters recede, and when it is safe to do so.
- Customers are advised to lodge claims via the online portal wherever possible
Where critical items need urgent replacement and/or repair, customers are advised to take photos of the damage, and keep any receipts for incurred spend for later reimbursement.
- Customers should be aware that “disasters chasers” are contacting people who have been impacted by the recent floods. These individuals will pose as “Insurance Claims Managers” and ask people to pay their insurance excess directly to them.
Any customer approached or contacted by these individuals should ask the person for appropriate ID or business card, then contact Allianz to verify the individual. Customers are advised to not sign any documentation without clarifying with Allianz in the first instance.
Counselling services available
Counselling services are now available through Allianz Australia, as catasrtophic weather events can affect more than just your property but your mental health too. Allianz are offering three free counselling sessions through Assure Programs for customers, distribution partners and their families affected by recent floods.
Accessing this support will not affect Allianz customers’ claims, nor will any personal information be shared with Allianz.
- Bookings can be made 24/7 by calling Assure Programs on 1800 955 599
- For more information visit Allianz.com.au/CustomerCounselling