There are many different ways you can reduce or avoid your fees and charges.
- Use Hume Bank ATMs where possible
- Use a CBA, ANZ, NAB or Westpac ATM when in locations without a Hume Bank ATM
- Use BPAY to pay accounts
- Use direct debits to pay regular bills
- Use eftpos terminals to obtain extra cash when shopping
- Keep transactions within fee-free quotas
- Ensure the available balance in your account is sufficient to meet direct debits, periodical payments and any cheques written
- Link your home loan or term investment to a savings or transaction account and choose the Hume Bank account that best suits your savings and transactions needs
Still not sure? We’re a phone call away.
If you’re still not sure how you might be able to successfully avoid and reduce excess fees and charges, or you’d just like to chat further about it, get in touch with our Contact Centre below.
Our staff can help with any questions you might have. We’re here to help.