1. The Hume Bank Christmas Colouring Competition (Competition) commences at 2:00pm AEST on Wednesday 1 December 2021 and closes at 5:00pm AEST on Wednesday 22 December 2021 (Competition Period). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 (Hume Bank) of 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640, Phone 1300 004 863.
3. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants. An eligible entrant is a person who:
a. is a child aged between 2-12 years of age during the competition period.
b. are not any of the following: Directors, management, and employees (and their immediate families) of Hume Bank, its related entities, printers, suppliers, providers and agencies who are directly associated with the conduct of this promotion.
Each eligible entrant is automatically entered in the draw for the prize for the Competition (Prize).
4. The Prize is a $500 gift basket to be collected by the winner at Hume Bank’s Head Office at 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640.
5. The winner will be selected at 2.00pm AEST at Hume Bank’s Head Office at 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640 on Thursday 23 December 2021. The recipient of the Prize will be selected from the pool of eligible entrants selected that comply with the criteria specified in (3).
6. The winner will be notified by email or telephone and the winner’s name will be published in Hume Bank’s e-mail newsletter in January 2022.
7. Subject to these terms and conditions, Hume Bank shall determine all questions and issues relating to a person’s eligibility to enter the Competition, and/or to obtain the Prize, in its absolute discretion, and no correspondence shall be entered into relating to any determination made.
8. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, Hume Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition, subject to any requirements of law. Hume Bank reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. Hume Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained arising directly or indirectly from the Competition or in connection with the Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. All entries in the Competition become the property of Hume Bank. If you win the Prize, it is a condition of your acceptance of the Prize that you agree that Hume Bank may publish your name as the winning entrant in any media or display in branches.
Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244248 humebank.com.au