Congratulations to Marie, our winner drawn on 10/3/2021.
Terms and Conditions - Charles Sturt University O’Week Market Day – Hume Bank $150.00 Aromas Voucher Competition
1. The Hume Bank $150.00 Aromas Voucher Competition (Competition) commences at 10:30am AEDT on Wednesday 3 March 2021 and closes at 2.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 3 March 2021 (Competition Period). Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these terms and conditions. Entry into the Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 (Hume Bank) of 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640, Phone 1300 004 863.
3. The Promotion is only open to eligible entrants. An eligible entrant is a person who is:
a. attending Charles Sturt University O’Week Market Day on Wednesday 3 March 2021 and enters into the Competition between 10:30am AEDT on Wednesday 3 March 2021 and 2.00pm AEDT on Wednesday 3 March 2021;
b. a Charles Sturt University student;
c. not a Hume Bank employee; and
d. agrees to receive information and marketing communications from Hume Bank via email.
Each eligible entrant is automatically entered in the draw for the prize for the Competition (Prize).
4. The winner will receive one Aromas Voucher valued at $150 (the “Prize”). The voucher can only be redeemed at Aromas at 10 Shuter Avenue, Thurgoona NSW 2640 between Wednesday 10 March 2021 and Wednesday 23 August 2022 and is subject to Aromas terms and conditions.
5. The Prize will be drawn at 12:00pm at the offices of Hume Bank at 492 Olive Street, Albury NSW 2640 on Wednesday 10 March 2021. The recipient of the Prize will be selected randomly by physical lucky draw from the pool of eligible entrants that comply with the criteria specified in (3).
6. The winner will be notified by email and the winner’s name will be published on humebank.com.au.
7. Subject to these terms and conditions, Hume Bank shall determine all questions and issues relating to a person’s eligibility to enter the Promotion, and/or to obtain the Prize, in its absolute discretion, and no correspondence shall be entered into relating to any determination made.
8. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, Hume Bank reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to take any action that may be available to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any requirements of law. Hume Bank reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
9. Hume Bank will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or for any personal injury suffered or sustained arising directly or indirectly from the Competition or in connection with any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. All entries in the Promotion become the property of Hume Bank. If you win the Prize, it is a condition of your acceptance of the Prize that you agree that Hume Bank may publish your name as the winning entrant in any media.
11. All entries will be entered into a database and Hume Bank may use the entrant’s names and email addresses for future promotional and marketing purposes. By opting-in, entrants confirm that they allow their details to be used for this purpose. Any request to update or modify the entrant’s details, or to opt-out of receiving communications should be directed to Hume Bank.
Hume Bank Limited ABN 85 051 868 556 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 244248 humebank.com.au