Please read the Product Disclosure Statement and Fees and Charges (available in branch, by phoning 1300 004 863 or here) and consider whether this product is right for you.
1) Visa Debit card available to customers aged 14 and over.
2) Chequebook available to customers aged 18 and over.
3) Only one exemption is available per customer. The account will be fee-exempt, except for non-standard fees and charges. When you cease to qualify for fee exemption, the account will revert to the standard fee structure above. For details, please refer to the fees and charges document available here.
4) The following are classified as transactions for the purposes of calculating the fee-free quota: cash withdrawals at a branch, Financial Institution or Member cheques, EFTPOS transactions and electronic external transfers at counter. EFTPOS, telephone, internet and regular payments debited from your account using your Visa debit card will all qualify as EFTPOS transactions for the purpose of calculating the quota. The quota applies to transactions in posted order; for example, for an All Purpose Account, the first twenty chargeable transactions occurring during any given month.
5) Visa debit card is available on this account free of charge. Transaction fees may still apply.
6) You must be over the age of 18 to open an account online. If you are under the age of 18 please call our Contact Centre on 1300 004 863 for assistance in opening this account.
You can find out how to reduce your fees and charges here.