Please read the Product Disclosure Statement and Fees and Charges (available in branch, by phoning 1300 004 863 or here) and consider whether this product is right for you.
1) Visa Debit card available to customers aged 16 and over.
2) Chequebook available to customers aged 18 and over.
3) Only one exemption is available per customer. The account will be fee-exempt, except for non-standard fees and charges, transactions at Local Westpac Group ATMs, enquiries at any Westpac Group ATM, and transactions at Remote Westpac Group ATMs after the first four such transactions per month. When you cease to qualify for fee exemption, the account will revert to the standard fee structure above. For details, please refer to the fees and charges document available here.
4) The following are classified as transactions for the purposes of calculating the fee-free quota: cash withdrawals at a branch, Financial Institution or Member cheques, EFTPOS transactions, electronic external transfers at counter, and successful cash withdrawals at Remote Westpac Group ATMs. EFTPOS, telephone, internet and regular payments debited from your account using your Visa debit card will all qualify as EFTPOS transactions for the purpose of calculating the quota. The quota applies to transactions in posted order; for example, for an All Purpose Account, the first twenty chargeable transactions occurring during any given month.
5) Local Westpac Group ATMs are Westpac Group ATMs in cities and towns where Hume has an ATM. Remote Westpac Group ATMs are Westpac Group ATMs outside cities and towns where Hume has an ATM. Remote Westpac Group ATMs can be found using our ATM locator.